Feb 28 in Product Reviews Written by: admin
Now watch your TV on your iPad™, iPhone®, or Android® phone!
Take your entire HD home theater with you wherever you go with the Slingbox® PRO-HD. Connect to multiple A/V devices and tune into your favorite TV shows, sporting events, and special programming in stunning, true-to-life 1080i high definition. The PRO-HD gives you the same features and ease of use as the Slingbox SOLO, plus a high-quality HD viewing experience—anywhere in the world. Easily connect up to three of your home-theater devices to the PRO-HD and take your entire entertainment center with you—on your desktop, Mac, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone*.
Easily Connect Everything
Connect to up to three home-theater devices, such as your DVR, digital cable set-top box, and DVD player/recorder.
Take complete control of your home theater via the Web with the comprehensive and easy-to-use on-screen remote control and program guide.
Tune in to 1080i HD
Watch your favorite shows in stunning HD over the Internet on your Windows PC or Mac desktop or laptop—from anywhere.
No Monthly Fees
Watch and control your TV and its programming on your compatible cell phone, laptop, or desktop with no monthly subscription fee.**
*Download sold separately.
**Additional fees from your mobile provider may apply. Picture quality is dependent on network speed.
Getting Started with Slingbox PRO-HD is Simple
Connect the Slingbox to up to three A/V devices, such as a DVR, a cable set-top box, and a DVD player/recorder (there are over 10,000 Slingbox-compatible devices).
Connect the Slingbox to your home network (if your router is too far from your Slingbox for a direct connection, use the SlingLink TURBO or another Ethernet bridge for connectivity).
Fire up your home network-connected Windows PC or Mac computer, complete the Slingbox setup, and enjoy your very own home theater via the Web.
- What Devices Can I Connect?
- Basic Cable TV Set-Top Box or Digital Cable Set-Top Box
- Digital Video Recorder (DVR) such as DISH®, TiVo®, Comcast®, ReplayTV®, or one provided by your cable/satellite provider
- DVD Player/Recorder
- Satellite Receiver such as DISH or DIRECTV®
- Video/Security Camera
- Apple TV®
- Windows Media® Center
- Digital Antenna
- Digital Cable (clear QAM)
- HD component input support for 720p or 1080i (60Hz)
- Watch on Slingbox.com
Watch and control your TV directly from the web. Using your Windows® PC with Internet Explorer® or Firefox®, or your Mac with Firefox or Safari®, you have complete access to your Slingbox and its connected cable box, satellite receiver, or DVR. You get a floating virtual remote control as well as a searchable TV guide—all without downloading or installing desktop software.
SlingPlayer EPG and Remote Control
- View your TV programming schedule with the electronic program guide (EPG). Change channels, pause, fast forward or rewind, and set up DVR recordings with the on-screen virtual remote control.
- SlingStream Video Technology
- Ensures the clearest picture possible at any given location.
- Windows & Mac Support
- Access your Slingbox via any high-speed Internet-connected Windows or Mac laptop or desktop.
SlingPlayer Mobile Software
With SlingPlayer Mobile™ software (sold separately), watch your TV and all of its programming on your iPad, iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Mobile, Palm OS, or Symbian mobile phones.
Full Control of Your Home TV
- Control your programming with easy-to-use menus and shortcuts on either a touch screen or navigational interface. Easily change your TV channels, navigate program guides, and schedule recordings on your DVR.
- Easy Access to a Wide Range of Devices and Programs
- Control your digital cable box, satellite receiver, DVR, or DVD player. Access music channels or video on demand.
- High-Quality Viewing Modes
- Enjoy stunning full-screen video. Switch to audio-only mode to save bandwidth or battery life (not supported on Android phones). Adjust the video display size or aspect ratio.
- Take Advantage of High-Speed Mobile Internet Connectivity
- Access your television programming over a high-speed 3G or Wi-Fi connection. (Check your mobile device and service for supported connectivity options. Some Android phones support 4G connections. The iPod touch only supports Wi-Fi connections.)
The Slingbox SOLO incorporates high-definition component, S-Video and composite video inputs as well as outputs, making it compatible with just about every HD or standard-definition satellite receiver or set-top boxes and DVRs on the market. The Slingbox SOLO is the perfect companion for your DVR, cable box, satellite receiver or DVD player. With the ability to watch and control your favorite TV source, the Slingbox SOLO ensures that you can enjoy your TV entertainment – anywhere.
- Watch and control your live and recorded TV in standard definition on your laptop or desktop – supports Windows XP/Vista and Mac
- Watch and control on your mobile phone – compatible with Android, iPhone, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, Symbian or Palm OS-based mobile devices
- Connects to one high-definition or standard-definition A/V device, such as a DVR, cable set top box, satellite receiver or DVD player
- No monthly fees
Slingbox AV gives customers with digital cable, satellite receiver, or DVR the ability to watch and control their home TV using any Internet-enabled Windows or Mac-based desktop or laptop computer or Windows Mobile handheld or mobile phone.
- Redirects the TV signal to the computer of your choice–providing high quality video, no matter the distance
- SlingStream technology delivers up to a 400 percent video quality improvement over the original Slingbox
- Connects to digital cable box, DVR, satellite receiver, DVD players, video/security camera, or any NTSC S-video or composite video source
- Includes free Slingbox Finder service to locate a Slingbox from any network location
- Watch and control your home TV, DVR, digital cable box, or satellite receiver anywhere around your home or around the globe
Entertaiment Whereever You Go With The Slingbox